CAPACITY ALLOCATION RULES
The "first committed - first served" principle is applied by Elengy in dealing with fully filled in reservation requests, the accredited date being the date when these requests are received.
LNG Terminal capacities
Monthly LNG reception capacities for each of the LNG terminals at Fos-Tonkin and Montoir are published monthly on this website, for a calendar year, giving specific details
- Scheduled capacity,
- Available Firm Capacity,
- Number of scheduled deliveries.
Long-term annual capacities for LNG reception at each of the LNG terminals at Fos Tonkin and Montoir-de-Bretagne are also published, giving specific details on:
- Total Firm Capacity,
- Available Firm Capacity.
Finally, Annual Programs at each of the LNG terminals at Fos Tonkin and Montoir-de-Bretagne are also published for the current year.
All these capacities are specified on the basis of Elengy's commitment on the day they are updated. They are given exclusively for information purposes, and are not binding for Elengy.
- Capacity file for Montoir-de-Bretagne (2019)
- Capacity file for Fos Tonkin (2019)
- Annual Program 2019 for Montoir de Bretagne (14-12-2018)
- Annual Program 2019 for Fos Tonkin (14-12-2018)
- Record of past publications (2011-2018)