Our LNG reloading service
About the LNG reloading service
It can also offer the possibility of loading LNG having undergone tank transfer with a third-party shipper. Elengy operates high flow rates at Montoir-de-Bretagne and Fos Cavaou enabling a standard LNG vessel to be reloaded in just two days. These different streams offered by Elengy encourage the wider use of LNG in favour of the energy transition.
|Montoir-de-Bretagne||Fos Tonkin||Fos Cavaou|
|From 65,000 (Medmax) to 267,000 (Q-Max)||From 7,500 to 75,000 (Medmax)||From 5,000 to 267,000 (Q-Max)|
- Receive vessels sent by the shipper at the terminal’s berth.
- Unload or reload the cargo from said vessels
- Store the quantities of LNG unloaded
- Regasify these quantities of LNG and transfer them to the network
- For shippers who so desire, enable the quantities of LNG stored to be traded.
A few key figures about our service
which is the maximum reloading flow rate at our Montoir-de-Bretagne and Fos Cavaou terminals.
which is the maximum reloading flow rate at our Fos Tonkin terminal.
is the number of cargoes unloaded by the Elengy teams.
is the time required for reloading a standard LNG carrier (Montoir-de-Bretagne et Fos Cavaou)