Guidelines for notifying cargoes and send-out while facing a FORCE MAJEURE event
- Shippers not present at terminal during the occurrence of the Force Majeure are not affected and cargoes previously notified are respected if confirmed by shippers.
- New send-out rights are notified, if required, at proportion to shippers affected by the Force Majeure in order to absorb queuing on the roads.
- New berthing rights are notified to shippers affected by the Force Majeure in respect of notices of arrival sequence.
Information provided in the framework of the regulation No 715/2009
Terminals are not currently affected by unplanned unavailabilities
History (for reminder) :
04/02/2019 (updated on 08/02/2019) : no send-out at Montoir and Fos Tonkin LNG terminals from 04/02/2019 09:00 p.m. to 11/02/2019 12:00 a.m., and no ship at berth during this period
Due to staff strike, no send-out from 04/02/2019 at 09:00 p.m. to 11/02/2019 at 12:00 a.m., and no ship at berth during this period
18/12/2018: not ship at berth at Montoir LNG terminal / reduced send-out at Fos Tonkin
Due to staff strike:
- no ship at berth at Montoir LNG terminal from 18/12/2018 at 00:01 to 18/12/2018 at 23:59
- reduction of send-out at Fos Tonkin LNG terminal from 18/12/2018 at 05:00 a.m. to 19/12/2018 at 05:00 a.m.
14/12/2018: reduced send-out at Fos Tonkin LNG terminal
Due to staff strike, reduction of send-out from 14/12/2018 at 05:00 a.m. to 15/12/2018 at 05:00 a.m.
14/12/2017: stop of send-out at Fos Tonkin LNG terminal
Due to staff strike, stop of send-out on 14/12/2017 from 11:00 to 14:00.
Resumption of nominal send-out on 14/12/2017 at 14:00.
04/12/2017 : reduced send-out at Montoir-de-Bretagne LNG terminal
Due to a technical problem during restarting of terminal send-out, send-out resumed at nominal level at noon.
18/09/2017 : no send-out at Montoir-de-Bretagne LNG terminal
Due to a technical problem during restarting of terminal send-out after planned maintenance, send-out startup was postponed by 24 hours.
Resumption of send-out on 19/09/2017 from 06:00.
28/09/2016 : unexpected stop of send-out at Montoir LNG terminal on 28/09/2016 from 09:00 to 17:30
Resumption of send-out on 28/09/2016 from 17:30.
10/08/2016 : stop of send-out at Fos terminals from 10/08/2016 12:35 to 11/08/20 06:00
Due to a fire in the Port area, shutdown of the electrical supply of the plants.
Resumption of terminals activities on 11/08/2016 from 06:00.
02/06/2016: stop of send-out at Fos and Montoir terminals from 24/05/2016 00:00 a.m. to 03/06/2016 06:00 a.m.
Due to staff strike, no send-out and no unloading operation from 24/05/2016 00:00 a.m. to 03/06/2016 06:00 a.m.
Resumption of terminals activities on 03/06/2016 from 06:00 a.m.
03/07/2013: Reduction on the nominated send-out at PITTM Fos
For 4/7/2013 gas day, 10% reduction on the nominated send-out at PITTM Fos due to strikes.