Elengy is a subsidiary of GRTgaz within the ENGIE Group.
The company has two subsidiaries:
- Elengy Hub & Expertise, a wholly owned subsidiary of Elengy, manages the transhipment business, which is not regulated.
- Fosmax LNG, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Elengy, owns the Fos Cavaou LNG terminal.
To steer these companies and define the strategic orientations enabling them to build tomorrow, the company has a Board of Directors for governance matters.
Elengy's Board of Directors has various duties:
- It examine and considers the strategic, economic, financial and technological direction taken by the company, while overseeing the implementation of its public service duties.
- It monitors the budget and Elengy's financing and investment policy.
It consists of three committees which prepare the Board's work and decisions on those areas for which they are competent: the Investment Committee, the Audit and Finance Committee, and the Compensation Committee.
The Board of Directors has 13 members:
- Mr. Jacques Blein, permanent representative of Sperans, director
- Ms. Raphaëlle Castillon, permanent representative of Sopranor, director
- Ms Laurence Delaire, permanent representative of Clerival, director
- Mr. Jean-Claude Depail, director
- M. Pierre Foisselon, director representing the employees
- Mr. Patrice Geoffron, independant director
- Mr. Didier Holleaux, director and chairman of the board of directors
- Ms. Nadine Jaudet, permanent director representative of GRTgaz Développement
- M. Arnaud Le Clere, director representing the employees
- Mr. Philippe Lepage, director representing the employees
- M. Antoine Paul-Cavallier, permanent representative of SIG
- Mr. Patrick Pelle, director
- Ms. Elise Stoffaes, permanent representative of SIG
Elengy was established on December 31, 2008.