To support its basic services (unloading, reloading, transshipment), Elengy offers its customers a range of operational solutions for LNG tanker fleets.
At Montoir-de-Bretagne, Fos Tonkin and Fos Cavaou
Offered as part of scheduling of commercial operations or separately, our specific services concern:
- Approval of ships (« registration ») prior to their first call at an Elengy terminal,
- Gassing up of LNG carrier tanks,
- Cooling down of LNG carrier tanks,
- Cargo stripping,
- Inerting of LNG carrier tanks,
- SIRE inspection of vessels for the requirements of Elengy and at the request of third parties, around the world.
At Elengy terminals, ships can also perform bunkering operations, load stores and supplies, load spare parts, change crews, etc. once commercial operations completed and, if booked beforehand. A laytime extension may be required.