Elengy and its subsidiary Fosmax LNG are now launching a call for capacity subscriptions at Fos Cavaou LNG terminal (“Open Season Fos Cavaou 2021”)
The Open Season Fos Cavaou 2021 is initiated in response to a high level of market interest expressed over the past few months, and aims to make available additional primary capacity achieved through technical & regulatory debottlenecking, as well as capacity extension beyond 2030.
- 1.0 Bcm/year from January 2022,
- 2.5 Bcm/year from January 2024,
- 4.5 Bcm/year from April 2030 until 2045 or more.
The Open Season Fos Cavaou 2021 will consist of the two following phases:
- A non-binding call for interest, which is expected to last for three months, in order to precisely assess the market needs;
- A binding Open Season, which is expected during the second semester 2021, in order to perform a market test based on binding commitments of the parties.