As an operator of major energy facilities for the economy, Elengy is a committed stakeholder in the local communities around its sites.
- Educational activities : Over 7,000 visitors to our sites since 2006.
- Information : Participation in local information and consultation committees, a forum for exchange and information concerning the activities carried out at our terminals.
- Support : Logistical support for the Association des Sauveteurs en Mer (SNSM - sea rescue service) at the Pornichet and Carro bases.
- Sports : Actions to promote the Fos Défi Entreprises event (regatta), Fos Olympique Club (running), Fos Cyclisme (cycling) and Fos Ouest Provence Basket (basketball).
- Employment : An active member of the Fondation Agir Contre l'Exclusion (FACE - foundation set up to combat social exclusion) for the Loire Atlantique area.