The result obtained with this tool is only for information and is not binding. These data do not engage in any way ELENGY’s responsibility.
The change rate is updated form BEC, every opening day at 3 PM.
To use this tool, it is necessary to provide the following information: the quantity unloaded QDC, expressed in GWh at 0°C, the number of unloadings NDC and the quantity to be unloaded under Uniform Option QB.
The amount due according to the subscription (in terms of NDC, QDC and QB) is the following PRICE:
PRICE = PQD + PND + PB with:
- PQD = QDC x TQD. Price in Euro proportionate to the contractual unloaded quantity (QDC).
- PQR = QC x TQR. Price in Euro proportionate to the contractual loaded quantity (QC).
- PND = NDC x TND. Price in Euro proportionate to the contractual number of unloadings (NDC).
- PNR = NRC x (TNA + TFR). Price in Euro proportionate to the contractual number of loadings (NRC).
- PB = QB x TB. Price in Euro proportionate to the quantity to be unloaded under Uniform option (QB).
Tariff applicable to every subscription to the regasification service proposed by Elengy, accessible to any shipper from the first delivery.
Tariff for unloadings scheduled during a month M and subscribed after the 20th of month M-1.
With this option, each cargo is sent out with a uniform daily quantity over a period of twenty to forty days from the day of the end of unloading.