In line with the public service missions of Elengy, the commitments of the GDF SUEZ Group and viagra 100mg side effects its desire to establish balanced and next day viagra constructive relations with all its customers and get viagra fast the stakeholders (local authorities, residents, associations, government departments), Elengy policy revolves around the three cornerstones of sustainable development – economy, environment, and the social aspect – and is based on the following principle :
Developing and viagra best price on net anticipating changes in the LNG markets by consolidating Elengy’s position as one of the leading LNG Terminal operators in Europe through the CAP Elengy business project;
Ensuring the safety of facilities and how to get cialis in canada people and buy cheapest cialis reducing the environmental impact by pursuing a continuous development approach and canadian pharmacy cialis maintaining the integrated management system, evaluated regularly by an internationally recognised tool (isrs7© DNV), enabling the performance of management to be assessed in terms of health, personal and generic viagra and generic soma industrial safety, the environment (ISO 14001 certification) and quality (ISO 9001 certification);
Developing the attractiveness, effectiveness and generic viagra soft tabs social cohesion of Elengy by building up an Elengy corporate culture and canadian pharmacy viagra legal rallying the personnel around shared values and viagra canadian pharmacy dosage a shared identity, based on sustainable development.
As a key player in opening up a rapidly changing market, Elengy uses its experience as an LNG terminal Operator to guarantee safe, high-performance services to its customers, develop new projects and cialis tadalafil 20mg provide innovative solutions.
- Put personal health and cialis fast delivery safety and the safety of its industrial operations at the top of its list of priorities, by boosting the involvement of all the company’s management and personnel in the protection of the health and safety of residents, the personnel of subcontractors and its own personnel, and in the prevention of major accidents.
- Carry out and develop its operations in line with the laws, rules and requirements of the GDF SUEZ Group and commitments made to customers and stakeholders.
- Prevent any pollution and reduce the environmental impact of its operations with a view to helping to combat global warming, to preserving natural resources, biodiversity and the residents’ living environment, and to making sure that its facilities are up to standard.
MARKETS AND ECONOMY
- Develop high-performance services that meet the requirements and expectations of customers as closely as possible and guarantee security of supply.
- Provide transparent information to the market, adopt a non-discriminatory approach in dealing with all LNG terminal customers and ensure the protection of commercially sensitive data, so as to ensure that the conditions are in place for free and fair competition between natural gas suppliers, in accordance with the legislation and under the supervision of the regulators.
- Boost economic performance and control risks and outcomes with a view to contributing to the development of the GDF SUEZ Group.
- Participate in the international development of the terminalling operations of the GDF SUEZ Group.
- Develop Elengy’s attractiveness and professionalism by recruiting talented individuals and providing each employee with everything they need for their personal career development.
- Support equal opportunities by making a commitment to combat any form of discrimination in recruitment, access to training and promotion.
- Promote professional training contracts, training programmes providing vocational qualifications, and the validation of skills acquired from experience.
- Give every Elengy employee the chance to get involved in and make their contribution to the CAP Elengy business project, allowing Elengy to capitalise on its strengths and prepare for the future.
- Behave like a solidarity-based company by developing partnerships based on trust.
© Mediacenter GDF SUEZ / Interlinks Image / Eric Larrayadieu, Laurent Monlau.
© Mediacenter GDF SUEZ / Gilles Crampes, Franck Dunouau, Philippe Dureuil, Pierre-François Grosjean,
© Elengy / Charlotte Nylin, Sudart Picture, Sébastien Evrard Gues
© GDF SUEZ / Bestimage / Werdefroy Yann, Saccomeno Laurent
Natural gas is principally composed of methane (CH4) and is found in natural reserves. As a primary energy source, it offers many qualities, and is the cleanest fossil fuel.
It is appreciated for its high calorific value, ease of use, and environmentally-friendly composition.
Natural gas is odourless, but an artificial odorant is added to enable detection in the event of a leak.
When natural gas burns it does not emit dust, soot or smoke, producing only water vapour and carbon dioxide, much like human breath, which is then transformed back into oxygen by plants. It is the most energy-efficient of all fossil fuels on the market.
An explosion of natural gas can only occur if the following three factors occur simultaneously:
Every care is taken in at LNG terminals to prevent these three things occurring at the same time.
For security reasons, our sites visits are highly regulated. For any request, please contact us (click here).
Please use the Contact page to submit any requests and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can visit our Recruitment section where you will find details of our jobs along with openings. Any applications for jobs not listed under openings will also be considered.
Corresponds to aggregated Shipper send-out allocations in kWh 25°C at the interface between the LSO and the TSO.
This information is provided at 7h00 LT for the preceding gas day.
Amount of gas in kWh 25°C belonged by the shippers in the tanks of the LNG terminal at the beginning of the day.
Corresponds to the aggregated Shipper daily send-out nominations in kWh 25°C at the interface point between the LSO and the TSO (PITTM).
Provisional data for each gas day of the coming month are provided on the 25th of the former month when the monthly programs are published by the LSO.
Then the provisional data for a given gas day is replaced by a definitive value at 18h00 LT on the day before.
Corresponds to the available commercial capacity of the LNG terminal, i.e non subscribed capacity, expressed as the daily average of the month, in kWh/J at 25°C.
This information is updated daily.
A technology that enables a single fuel source to produce both thermal energy (heat and/or cold) and electricity at the same time.
A power station that comprises a gas turbine generator whose exhaust powers a boiler. The steam from the boiler then drives a turbo-generator.
Operator’s obligations concerning the physical characteristics of the natural gas being delivered (pressure, temperature, etc).
Liquefied Natural Gas
Facilities providing reception, storage, and regasification of liquefied natural gas (LNG) and transferring the natural gas (in its gaseous state) to the Main Network
Contract between the Operator and a Shipper, stating the reception, storage and regas conditions for LNG cargoes delivered by the Shipper to an LNG terminal.
High-pressure, large-diameter facilities linking connecting points with neighbouring networks, underground storage facilities and LNG terminals, to which are connected the regional transport networks and a number of industrial consumers and retail networks.
Responsible for operating an LNG terminal. The operator delivers services under LNG Terminal Access Contracts signed with Shippers.
Share of the total firm capacity that the terminal operator has agreed on with a shipper in a terminal access contract.
Corresponds to the total commercial capacity of the LNG terminal (including the already subscribed capacity), expressed as the daily average of the month, in kWh/J at 25°C.
This information is updated daily.
Terminal access capacity guaranteed under contract by the terminal operator based on the terminal's technical characteristics, and the operating and integrity requirements of the facilities.